How Do I Order Products(Medicine)?
1. Pharmacy Module->Transactions Menu->LPO->Multi Add. 2. Select supplier name then click Add Row. 3. In the Item drop-box you can type at least 3 letters related to the medicine/product you want to order, then enter the Quantity of product, confirm the supplier name and repeat this process for all the product(s) you want 4. Click Save.
How to set Maximum and Minimum Reorder Level of product?
There are two options; 1. Pharmacy Module->Masters Menu->Products. When creating/editing a Product, you can specify the Maximum and Minimum ROL (options are found at the bottom of the form) of the particular product in multiple locations i.e., Store, Pharmacy, Laboratory etc. 2. Admin Module->Min ROL % and Max ROL % (1st page labelled as Company Settings, 10th row from the top, left and right columns). Fill in the desired ROL percentage (%), although by default it would both set to 50%
How to Transfer Drugs from One Department to Another Department?
1. Pharmacy Module->Transaction Menu->Trans 2. Click Add (+), here select (From:) which Department (To:) which Department, to be transferred 3. Type the Name of the drug and click Add, after adding the product enter the quantity and save NB: By doing this, the drugs will be deducted from source department but until the transaction is approved, it will not be shown in the destination department.
How to View Expired Product?
1. Pharmacy Module->Report Menu->Expiring Items, shows a list of Expired Products. You can search to get the list; date-wise (Expiring Before), specific Product or Supplier 2. The location will be Store, because we only track the Expiring Date of products while it is in the Store.
How do you return product to suppliers?
1. In Pharmacy->Transactions Menu->GRN Rtn->Add, a form will pop up, where you can type the GRN no. and the rest of data will be populated automatically. 2. Then you enter the amount of Return Quantity of that particular product and save.
How to Match/reconcile the physical stock and stock in the system?
1. Pharmacy Module->Transaction Menu->Physical Stocks, select the Location from the drop down and click Get a current stock balance or Get the last stock 2. In case of any reason, there is a difference between the physical stocks and the system stocks, then you can edit and select Make Adjustments (at the bottom of the page) to match the stocks.
How to import product(medicine) from excel format?
1. Pharmacy Module->Masters Menu->Import Masters, you can import Units, Categories, Suppliers and Products 2. Also, you can specify if you want to keep the current data or delete them
NB: Before importing, make sure the data you are about to import does not have any commas (,) and must MATCH the sample format available (sample format can be downloaded).
How to request product from Store?
1. In Pharmacy Module->Transactions Menu->Requisition->Add. 2. Select your location, then Add the product and quantity, and save
How to add Suppliers?
1. Pharmacy Module->Masters Menu->Suppliers->Add, the form will open. 2. Fill the Form with the Supplier’s details
How to Accept/Receive Product Delivered by Supplier?
Once the Product is delivered by the supplier, the GRN (which have the LPO number) should be issued; 1. If the Products is for Pharmacy: a. In Pharmacy module->Transactions Menu->GRN, from here enter the LPO Number and hit Enter/Tab, and the list of the Product will appear b. Do all the checks and save 2. For Laboratory: a. In Laboratory module->Stocks Menu->GRN, from here enter the LPO Number and hit Enter/Tab, and the list of the Product will appear. b. Do all the checks and save.
How to Make Payment to Suppliers?
1. Pharmacy Module->Transactions Menu->Supplier Payments 2. Click Add (+) and select a particular existing Supplier from the drop-down, and set the Mode of payment to either Cash or Cheque. 3. Fill all the remaining required details then click Save.
How to Make cheque Payment to Suppliers?
1. Pharmacy Module->Transactions Menu->Supplier Payments 2. Click Add (+) and select a particular existing Supplier from the drop-down, and set the Mode of payment to Cheque 3. Fill all the remaining required details then click Save.